- We sponsor and support Destination Gold The Suffolk Sports Aid Foundation’s scheme to raise money to support the most talented athletes in the county, including Suffolk’s brightest 2012 prospects. We are supporting Harry Martin who attends Ipswich School and is currently in training for Great Britain’s Men’s Hockey Team for the Olympics 2012. We are supporting Harry through sponsorship raising funds through a variety of social events and activities including our recent “bake off” competition.
- Sponsorship of the School for Social Enterprise in Suffolk.
- Supporting Aldeburgh Productions through annual sponsorship of The Aldeburgh Music Festival at Snape Maltings.
- Supporting Ipswich Art School in raising their profile for corporate entertainment and fundraising towards the purchase of their premises.
- Collections of clothing and household goods for local homeless shelters including The Ipswich Community Resource Centre.
- Our people continue to raise funds for good causes through sponsored events including participation in marathons and half marathons.
- Raising funds for the Prostate Cancer Charity through ‘Movember’, the worldwide moustache growing event held in November each year.