| Laura Veal
|| Penny Gordon |
To obtain a free quotation
We are always pleased to provide a no obligation personalised quotation free of charge. We have a competitive fixed fee structure to enable you to budget effectively for your transaction. If you would like us to provide a free quotation simply contact one of the team above (just click on their name for direct telephone number and e-mail).
What sets us apart?
We pride ourselves on the personal approach to our service. Once you decide to instruct Prettys, you will be assigned a dedicated member of our team to guide you through your transaction.
Your dedicated Prettys representative will:
- Provide you with written confirmation of our quotation the outset.
- Explain all stages of the transaction as clearly as possible.
- Ensure that you are kept fully up to date.
- Be proactive and responsive.
- Communicate with you in your preferred way, whether that be by telephone, email or letter.
- Be happy to answer any query you have, however small.
- Minimise any delays. We have an on-line connection with the Land Registry, which enables us to quickly obtain a copy of the Title to a registered property or any document registered against the Title. We also submit all of our searches on-line which means that there are no delays with the submission of searches through the postal system, and the majority of the search results are delivered back to us electronically.
Our team has extensive local knowledge and good contacts with fellow professionals in Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire but also have a great deal of experience in acting on conveyancing transactions throughout England and Wales.
What other services can our Residential Property Team help with?
In addition to sales and purchases of property, both freehold and leasehold, our residential property Team are also able to assist with:
Mortgages and Remortgages
Equity Release Mortgages
Transfers of Ownership
Assents following a Death
Deeds of Easement
Prettys also has a wide range of specialists in other areas which compliments the service that the residential property department provides such as tax planning, property litigation, landlord and tenant advice and wills. This ensures that we can provide the complete package.
For more information or if you would like us to provide a free quotation simply contact one of the team above (just click on their name for direct telephone number and e-mail).
Land Registry Gateway - www.landregistry.gov.uk
HM Revenue & Customs - www.hmrc.gov.uk
Planning Portal - http://www.planningportal.gov.uk/
Council of Mortgage Lenders - www.cml.org.uk
Ipswich Borough Council - www.ipswich.gov.uk
Chelmsford Borough Council - www.chelmsford.gov.uk
Cambridge City Council - www.cambridge.gov.uk
Ordnance Survey - www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk