Prettys are committed to the development of all staff.
Our range of benefits include:
• a competitive salary
• holidays up to 30 days - starting at 25 days
• contributory pension scheme (service criteria)
• life assurance
• permanent health insurance
• payment of professional subscriptions
• childcare voucher scheme
• frequent sports and social events arranged
We also have:
• a full programme of training and development
• an open and clear career structure and application process into associateship and partnership
• an open and clear career structure for legal secretaries
• access for all staff to financial information to see and understand profitability
• regular update meetings for all staff to discuss how the firm is doing and any future plans.
Prettys does not discriminate on grounds of sex, marital status, race, religion, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, or age in relation to:
• recruitment and employment of personnel
• promotion of partners and staff
• the provision of services and acceptance of instructions
• use of outside experts and counsel.
The firm is committed to meeting its obligations under the Disability Discrimination Act 1995.