Solicitors In Suffolk, Essex And Cambridge / People
| Contact Us
| About Us
| Corporate Social Responsibility
Sarah Western - Solicitor
Sarah commenced her training contract with Prettys in September 2007 and qualified as a solicitor in October 2009 in the Commercial Litigation department. Sarah studied law at the University of Sheffield and completed her LPC at Nottingham Law School, obtaining a distinction.
Sarah’s recent work includes:
- a high-profile intellectual property dispute concerning rights to musical works of a well-known artist;
- a construction arbitration to the value of approximately £2 million;
- contentious insolvency work, including defending bankruptcy restriction orders;
- applications pursuant to section 216 Insolvency Act 1986;
- share purchase agreement disputes;
- successfully settling a construction dispute concerning breaches of planning conditions; and
- the enforcement of adjudication awards.
Publications By Sarah Western