ALTHOUGH WORKPLACES SHOULD BE SAFE ENVIRONMENTS FOR EMPLOYEES TO WORK IN, ACCIDENTS AT WORK ARE UNFORTUNATELY ALL TOO COMMON
Whilst no workplace can be entirely risk-free, you are entitled to work in a safe environment, and your employer has a duty to safeguard your welfare at work.
If you suffer an accident or incident in the workplace, you may be able to pursue financial compensation with the help of one of our specialist work accident lawyers for:
- Accidents involving faulty equipment
- Injuries sustained as a result of manual handling operations and lifting heavy objects
- Incidents as a result of the condition of the premises in which you were working, including slips, trips and falls
- Exposure to dangerous substances or chemicals
- Falls from heights such as ladders or scaffolding
- Accidents involving dangerous machinery
- Personal injury caused by incidents involving vehicles such as forklift trucks
- Psychiatric and associated injuries resulting from stress at work
- Injury sustained as a result of an assault or harassment from a person at work
If any of the above applies to you, or if you’ve sustained an injury at work in any other circumstance that wasn't your fault, contact our lawyers today. Our legal specialists are on hand to take your claim through to completion.
“I'd like to thank you both so much for all your work and dedication to my claim most of all believing me through all of it. I am happy with the outcome of compensation I received, I know claims can be difficult to prove.”
Prettys’ work injury lawyers offer the support and guidance needed to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve. Our team focuses entirely on helping you along the road to recovery, ensuring you benefit from expertly tailored legal advice right from the moment you contact us through to the conclusion of your case.
There are many situations in which you may be able to make a personal injury claim; it does not matter whether you were working as a full-time employee, a part-time employee, a temporary worker, a self-employed contractor or were just visiting a place of business or employment at the time of the incident.
Why Choose Prettys?
Prettys’ team of solicitors understands the physical, emotional and financial impact accidents in the workplace can have. As a result, we take a client-focused approach designed to ensure you are fully compensated. Not only does this compensation cover the injuries or illness, but also any treatment and lost wages from the time you were unable to work as a result of the accident.
With many years of practical experience dealing with work-related injury claims, our specialists have helped countless clients secure the compensation they’re looking for. Offering practical legal advice tailored to your specific situation, Prettys acts as a valued legal partner throughout every stage of the process.