Whether you are wishing to pursue a bankruptcy, a winding up petition or defend against one, we can assist you.
Our team has a significant track record in advising creditors, debtors and insolvency professionals.
What we can do for you:
Prettys’ insolvency lawyers offer bespoke legal advice on all insolvency matters, including:
- Bankruptcy petitions
- Director’s disqualifications
- Winding up petitions
- Assets disputes
- Challenging an administrator / liquidator
- Challenging a trustee in bankruptcy
- Asset recovery
- Restraining injunctions preventing petitions being advertised
- Applications to set aside statutory demands
- Law of Property Act 1925 Receiverships
- Preparing and serving statutory demands
- Conditional fee agreement and alternative funding arrangements considered
If you have any issues concerning insolvency, please do not hesitate to contact us.
WHY CHOOSE PRETTYS?
In times of financial distress, we understand the importance of clear, pragmatic advice. With years of experience in insolvency law we are able to tailor a responsive solution focussed approach to meet the needs, goals and expectations of your business and its stakeholders. The Prettys team provides peace of mind that you are backed by the right legal expertise when required.
Get in touch with our insolvency lawyers on 01473 232121, enquire online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.