When a data breach occurs, and there is the possibility of an investigation from the ICO, the reputation and financial stakes for a business are high.
Our dedicated Data Protection team regularly advise data controllers on data breaches and can assist with:
- Reporting the breach to the ICO within the required timescale
- Assessing the facts and level of risk
- Containing the data breach
- Providing clear and specific legal advice
- Submitting the data breach report
- Helping to prevent a data breach from reoccurring in the future
If you would like assistance with a data breach or data protection advice for your business, please call us on 01473 232121 for a no-obligation conversation or email email@example.com.
We appreciate that it is not always possible to avoid a data breach occurring, but we have the knowledge and expertise to help guide you through a breach and help to prevent them reoccurring in the future.
Prettys has been supporting businesses and advising on data protection issues for many years. Both Matthew Cole and Emma Loveday-Hill are specialists in Data Protection and hold the CIPP/E (Certified Information Privacy Professional Europe) qualification. Emma also holds the IAPP CIPM (Certified Information Privacy Manager) accreditation.
Our combined practical experience and understanding of the law enables us to offer both practical solutions and legal advice while ensuring that there is continuity between the two. This is not always the case with other data protection providers.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
Call us on 01473 232121 for a no-obligation conversation about your data protection needs and how we might help or email firstname.lastname@example.org giving a few brief details about your business and your key reason for contacting us now.
DATA PROTECTION HUB
Join our data protection hub to access:
- Online Q&A "Lightning Sessions" with our experts
- Updates and articles on the latest developments in data protection law and what it means for your business